My newest obsession this winter is the blanket scarf!
Because they are perfect and versatile and cozy and adorable!! You can wear them like a scarf, or like a shawl, which is how I decided to wear this one today!
I actually bought this one in two colors because I couldn't make the decision of which one I liked more - lol. I love that this one is super soft and warm, but not too heavy. In Arizona, it can be chilly when you leave your house in the morning and warm once the sun comes up, so having a light coverup like this is actually the most convenient thing since sliced bread.
I showed you guys a little sneak peek of this white top a few weeks ago on Instagram. I've worn it a few times now and I absolutely love it. I have so much white in my wardrobe, but the pattern on it really makes it stand out as a more unique piece! It unfortunately just sold out, such a bummer, but I linked some very similar ones below!!
Since the revamp of the blog, I believe there are a few new faces around here! I wanted to take this post to introduce myself, and give you a little more insight into the girl behind the posts.
Here are 10 things about me!
1. I am at the University of Arizona, and I am about to graduate with a bachelor's in Communication and a minor in Art History. Why art history? I LOVE art. It is so fascinating to me.
2. I love all things creative. Writing, decor, painting, design, cooking, fashion, you name it!
3. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage is coffee (duh) and my favorite big kid beverage is a Moscow Mule :)
4. I do not do deep water. No oceans, lakes, rivers, large puddles for me. I have this really irrational fear that there's some scuba diving murderer below me waiting to take me down lol. Sounds like the plot to a really awful slasher film, I know.
5. I am planning a move! Well, in the beginning stages of it anyways. It is my goal to say goodbye to Arizona after graduation (seeing as I've lived here for practically eternity). I won't say much more about this until the whole thing is finalized!
6. "Would you like fries with that?" YES. YES, I WOULD. Fastest way to my heart is through fries. If they were made in truffle oil you can pretty much consider yourself my new favorite person.
7. On the contrary to the aforementioned french fry addiction, I actually really love veggies. lol. I could eat a plate full of well-seasoned veggies and be soo happy!
8. I still have two baby teeth. Yes, they're still in their same spot they were in when I got 'em 100 years ago.
9. I love to be productive! It actually drives me crazy to sit and do nothing when I have things to do. Which is always. Honestly, I probably should have more real down time but how relaxing could that be if it only stresses me out more?! haha
10. I love love love this blog and what it brings to my life. I have learned so much more than I ever knew was possible, and it is just the beginning! It has grown and changed so much in the year and a half that I have been posting. Can't wait to see what this year will have in store. I hope that you are along for the ride with me.
Thank you for everything.
Leave me some little details about you and your life below. Give me something fun to read when I'm forcing myself to sit and do nothing! haha