What inspires you to do something better? What inspires you to be yourself more? What inspires you to dream bigger than you did yesterday? Here is a short list of 5 things that inspire me.
1. The Future – Picturing the life I want inspires me to make the most of each day. I picture myself older, wiser, and happy. I try to find the perfect balance of planning and living in the moment. (Most of this dreaming includes a beach, a puppy, and a job as a tea connoisseur)
2. That “feel good” feeling I love so much after eating clean and exercising always drives me to do it more. Gotta love those endorphins, (but you also gotta love a fat chocolate bar now and then too, I find that it has the same effect).
3. My parents are always telling me how proud they are of me and it makes me want to keep going and pushing through when things get tough, in order to continue to make them and myself proud (sappy, I know).
4. The amazing feeling of accomplishing a goal or project that I found challenging is beyond inspiring! And how much better it is to inspire and be proud of yourself. It makes me feel unstoppable! (AKA every time I finish writing a long paper that I had been putting off until the last possible day)
5. Reading a great blog or a well-written article that I can really relate to inspires me to keep blogging and writing even when things feel slow. The passion of other writers rubs off on me through their words and inspires me to do the same for my readers. (whomever you may be, I do appreciate you more than I can say… Sorry, that one was pretty sappy too but it had to be said)